Sunday 24 February 2013

WHO SHOULD I USE?????

    I have roughly drawn out both species for character design here. 
First, you have to understand what am I doing:
  • A fire dancer.
  • A legendary creature - "Fire Salamander"
For the personality.... I'll say the left one loves challenges, and the right one is the "Mr.Nice Guy"...
I don't feel like using the Salamander, but yet I want to stick to my theme "the lizard shape inside the fire"... I found out this beautiful reptile Red-eyed Crocodile Skink,  that pattern around their eyes really can symbolic the element 'FIRE'... plus they look wayyyy better than Salamander... ><

I DON'T KNOW!!!!!!!!!!! WHAT SHOULD I DO???????????@@"

2 comments:

  1. Yeah... I think I'm going with the Salamander.
    I just roughly draw the salamander out, hoping people would choose the Skink more... well, turn out its the opposite.
    Now I drawing a few concept art of the Salamander, trying to develop more how to draw it nicely. I'll save the Skink for next time!!!
    THANKS!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I dig the skink more. I know this post is a few months old, but for what it's worth, the skink is worth revisiting. It's much more aesthetically pleasing to me.

    ReplyDelete