Wednesday 22 May 2013

Seeing him with my own eyes.



I finally get to see Michelangelo's DAVID...
As I stepped into the museum, and looked to my right.
And there he is, standing gracefully right there.
My heart was beating so damn fast!!!????
After all these years, seeing his pictures on Google...
TODAY, I get to see him in person, with my own eyes...
It was like a little girl who gets to meet her idol,
it was too overwhelming...

THIS IS TOO MUCH!!!! This is happening too fast.
I have to look at other art works to calm myself,
this is too sudden...
My eyes were all teary as I walked more closer to him...
It's so beautiful, way better than any HD photos of him.

As I was drawing him, tourists watching me draw from the back...
It's still just David and me, nobody else.
You know what I'm saying???
But it's good to hear people praising my drawing~ lol


Juno was half way done, because it was the time for the museum to close down~lol
I was like...
"I'll drop by again, babe~"
I gave her a blow kiss and left.

No comments:

Post a Comment