Sunday 3 August 2014

Hyena's head

I always forgot to take a picture of the armature... lol... I'm sorry~
 I got too excited to sculpt the head,
so I didn't realize I have to take pictures from time to time.
^In these pictures, the surface looks pretty smooth. Because I closed my door and have my curtain over my window. (It was nighttime.)
The longer I worked, the warmer the room was getting. And I was wondering why the clay was getting smooth and soft, I thought it was because the summer weather cause the heat in the room... 
And when I move the curtains, night breeze blows in... it feels like heaven.
lol~







Right after I finished the details, I brought it to the workshop right away to mold it and cast it.
I should have took a full cycle pictures of the sculptures...

No comments:

Post a Comment