Saturday 22 September 2012

Dig deeper

So I was too lazy to do my homework, but never too lazy for my work!!!!xD
So I ended up drawing myself again<3
.
.
.
Here's what I did as a rough drawing with colour pencil,
then with the magic of photoshop...
BOOM!!!!!!!!!
Cute as hell baby!!!!!
I can assure you that I look just like that in real life!!!!
I'm awesome!!!
.
.
.
.
.
Jokes.

"Dig deeper"... Actually it was from a teacher who told me this when I was in elementary school.
She sid she saw my talent, but I'm not using it well; I need to dig deeper to look for my true talent. She said "Right now you found that little part of gold, but you're too lazy too dig deeper. Try to dig more, you will find something that will surprise yourself underneath those dirt."
And it's still clear in my head, I want to an animation about memory thank her for seeing the real me.

PEOPLE. Dig deeper, find that piece of gold inside you.

No comments:

Post a Comment