Tuesday 4 September 2012

Hi~

Hey people, how's it going? I'm just a random international student from Sheridan College, studying first year Animation. Which is pretty awesome, it's the biggest accomplishment I've ever done in my whole life. I just suddenly choose to study Arts in my late high school year, so most of my relatives have never seen my work and don't even know I could draw. So they were trying to stop to chase my dream and force me to take business in universities... I stand up for myself against them, I know what I have to apply this program; I know I can could do this. Later on, my mom supports me as well.

I make this post just thank her, now we have 2 "future animator" in the house. :)
Cause' my sis in this program as well.

My relatives in Hong Kong don't know about this school, so when they heard it's a college... they kind of look down at us. But I don't care, I'm going to DO MY VERY BEST to proof them wrong. They have no rights to look down at any artists. I will proof it with my payoff.

No comments:

Post a Comment